Donate to the Needham Education Foundation — Nurture Excellence and Innovation
When you support NEF, you make an immediate and lasting impact in Needham schools. Your donation is put right to work, inspiring students, driving teacher innovation, and seeding new programs.
More than two dozen grants are awarded in a typical year. Recent NEF-funded grants include hands-on science and engineering, thought-provoking drama, artists-in-residence, and cutting-edge technology. Donations also fund far-reaching collaboration with school leaders—most recently, an exciting new class at Needham High School that introduces students to interdisciplinary thinking that is so valued in today’s post-secondary academics and beyond.
When you support NEF, you enrich the intellectual, social, and emotional development of our children. And you contribute to the excellence of Needham public schools. There’s no better investment in our future.
Ways to Give
- By Credit Card: Make a one-time or recurring gift using our secure online donation form.
- By Check: Fill out a donation form and mail it with your check made out to the Needham Education Foundation.
- Transfer of Stock: A gift of securities is a generous way to support the NEF and can offer tax advantages for the donor. Contact us for more information at email@example.com.
- Gift from your IRA: You can make a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA to support the NEF, and it can even be used to meet all or part of your IRA’s Required Minimum Distribution for the year (consult with a tax advisor on your personal situation). Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly Giving: Prefer to spread out your giving? Set up a recurring monthly gift using our secure online donation form.
- Matching Donations: Many workplaces powerfully leverage your donation by matching your contributions to the NEF.
- Corporate Donations: Businesses and organizations can demonstrate their support for the Needham community by becoming a corporate grant partner or a sponsor in our annual Spelling Bee. We also encourage in-kind donations to our popular raffle at the Spelling Bee.
- Honorarium/Memoriam: Make a gift to the NEF in honor or in memory of a special person.
- NHS Alumni Class Donations: Make a class donation by following in the footsteps of NHS Class of ’39 whose gift following their 50th class reunion founded the Needham Education Foundation.
- Estate Donations: Leave a legacy to Needham by directing an estate contribution to NEF.
To discuss these opportunities and more, contact us at email@example.com.
Join our Leaders Circle for individual donors with annual gifts totaling $500 or more. These sustaining donors receive priority invitation to special events and other benefits. Click here to learn more.
The Needham Education Foundation, Inc. (NEF) is operated for charitable purposes and is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization (Tax id: 04-3088148). Donations to the NEF are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult a tax advisor regarding specific questions about your individual deductions. Thank you for your generosity.