Donate to the Needham Education Foundation — Nurture Excellence and Innovation
When you support NEF, you make an immediate and lasting impact in Needham schools. Your donation is put right to work, inspiring students, driving teacher innovation, and seeding new programs.
More than two dozen grants are awarded in a typical year. Recent NEF-funded grants include hands-on science and engineering, thought-provoking drama, artists-in-residence, and cutting-edge technology. Donations also fund far-reaching collaboration with school leaders—most recently, an exciting new class at Needham High School that introduces students to interdisciplinary thinking that is so valued in today’s post-secondary academics and beyond.
When you support NEF, you enrich the intellectual, social, and emotional development of our children. And you contribute to the excellence of Needham public schools. There’s no better investment in our future.
Everyone has a reason to give!
- Parents—Help enrich your child’s educational experience and influence these formative years.
- Alumni—Express gratitude for the excellent preparation you received for the future.
- Empty Nesters—Say “thank you” to Needham’s schools, which educated your children.
- Area Businesses—Show support for the community in which you conduct business.
- Senior Citizens—Bridge the gap with one generation helping another through today’s challenges.
- Community Groups—Foster social responsibility, by your example, in the leaders of tomorrow.
- Home Owners—Protect your most important asset by promoting educational excellence.
The Needham Education Foundation, Inc. (NEF) is operated for charitable purposes and is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Donations to the NEF are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult a tax advisor regarding specific questions about your individual deductions. Thank you for your generosity.
For information on how to donate, click here.
- Leaders Circle: Please consider joining our Leaders Circle for major donors of $500, which offers priority invitation to special events with school leaders and other benefits. Click here to learn more.
- Matching Donations: Many workplaces powerfully leverage your donation by matching contributions to NEF.
- Corporate Donations: Businesses and organizations can demonstrate their support for the Needham community with a high-profile capital donation or by becoming a lead sponsor in our annual Spelling Bee.
- Estate Donations: Leave a legacy to Needham by directing an estate contribution to NEF.
To discuss these opportunities and more, contact NEF at email@example.com.