Needham Talks is proud to present another exciting free series of talks focused on the promotion of supportive and healthy parenting practices. New York Times bestselling authors and internationally acclaimed speakers will be visiting our community to share their knowledge of…
- How to effectively manage hectic lifestyles and enhance family relationships.
- Strategies for raising authentic and emotionally intelligent girls.
- The impact of fathers/male role models on children’s development.
- Understanding adolescence and how to build a new relationship with your tween/teen.
- How to discuss hard or sensitive topics with your child.
Reserve your seats today for one, two, or all five lectures at https://needhamtalks.
Questions, please contact Angeline Maughan at firstname.lastname@example.org.