Giving to the Needham Education Foundation
Make a Donation so we may continue providing grants to help make learning come alive for all Needham public school students.
Two Ways to Donate
- Via U.S. Mail by downloading a NEF Donation Form
- Online using credit card or PayPal by clicking the Donate button below
- Leaders Circle: Please consider joining our Leaders Circle for major donors of $500 or more.
- Matching Donations: Many workplaces powerfully leverage your donation by matching contributions to NEF.
- Corporate Donations: Businesses and organizations can demonstrate their support for the Needham community with a high-profile capital donation or by becoming a lead sponsor in our annual Spelling Bee.
- Estate Donations: Leave a legacy to Needham by directing an estate contribution to NEF.
To discuss these opportunities and more, contact NEF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Needham Education Foundation, Inc. (NEF) is operated for charitable purposes and is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Donations to the NEF are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult a tax advisor regarding specific questions about your individual deductions. Thank you for your generosity.